Dr Sindi looked at the world of chiropractic on Wednesday 25 February. Her guest, chiropractor Dr Natalie Arkin Mills, gave us some basic tips for keeping your body in tip-top condition:
1. Be proactive, not reactive – the point is to prevent injuries rather than treating them.
2. Watch your posture, especially while sitting at computers. Note how you pick up stuff… bend those knees!
3. Exercise to keep your core strong, e.g. do sit-ups, Pilates, yoga etc.
4. Stay mobile – don’t sit in the same position for longer than 30 minutes… go grab a glass of water because hydration is important too.
5. Don’t slouch on the couch!
For more on what Natalie does see her website.
Listen to the show here:
Podcasts are provided for private, non-commercial use only. You may not edit, modify, or redistribute the podcasts without prior permission from CliffCentral.com