MKT discusses whether sports stars should be role models for the society? Chilliboy Ralepelle has been banned again for PEDs, Woude gives her take on the latest ban. Peter Kirsten joins us to speak about being a part of a legacy family in sport, and he clears up whether he is related to Keith Kirsten or not.
– Should sports stars be role models? (00:07)
– Chiliboy Ralepelle 8 year ban (05:32)
– Peter Kirsten (19:44)More Info
MKT picks his winner in the upcoming Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury super fight. Woude picks the greatest Springbok outside centre of all time. England and Sale Sharks legend Charlie Hodgson joins us to speak about what it was like to be in Sir Clive Woodward’s dynasty. He also reveals what life after rugby is like with five kids.
– MKT picks a winner between Joshua & Fury (00:07)
– Greatest Springbok inside centre of all time (11:01)
– Charlie Hodgson (21:44)More Info
Are Liverpool a great team after winning the title for the first time in three decades? Can the Crusaders be stopped? Woude gives us her team of the week from Super Rugby Aotearoa. Our guest Keegan Daniel might be Deepak Chopra.
– Are Liverpool a great team? (02:17)
– Week 3 of Super Rugby Aotearoa Review (11:40)
– Keegan Daniel (26:42)More Info
A Different Ball Game – 17.06.20:
Which Premier League team is best set up to dominate for the next 5 years? Who is the greatest Springbok Fullback of all time? Stormers Hooker Scarra Ntubeni talk about life as a rugby player in lockdown.
– Who will dominate English Football over the next 5 years? (3:28)
– Greatest Springbok Fullback Ever (17:43)
– Scarra Ntubeni (30:39)
Now living in France, Flip van der Merwe has stayed in touch with South Africa by listening to CliffCentral. Being a mountain of a man is hard enough at the best of times… now imagine being nearly 2 metres tall and having to be in lockdown in those tiny houses in France. How is life with his new partner in lockdown, and has he been able to connect with people back home? Basic human relations may need to evolve post Covid-19. Retirement was a no brainer for the former Springbok, and lockdown has been a time of solemn reflection for him.More Info