Brent and Kerri interview the guys behind ‘No Danger Diaries’ who join the show from Cape Town to talk about the Madiba Jive – an annual event they host globally for Mandela Day. Helen from Inscape also joins to chat about the amazing work they are doing… plus the usual catch-up with the CEO Sympathy SleepOut.
Top 5 Good News Stories:
1) Mobile startup “Giraffe” helping with South Africa’s unemployment crisis
2) Cape Town restaurant voted best in Africa and included in World’s Best 50 list
3) How one Durban orphan went from Street Kid to Surfer
4) Young South African choreographer shares his road to success –
5) This Father’s Day, let’s celebrate dads for something they’re all apparently really good at: stacking Cheerios on their kids’ heads