Brent and Kerri chat to Jeremy Maartens from VWE Track Academy, a company that is on a mission to get two underprivileged youngsters to the Junior World Track Cycling Championships in 2017, and in the process they will become the first black South African cyclists to be selected for a SA team to go to the world champs. They also speak to Marc Coetzee from Generosity Water, a company that gives water to the needy for every bottle that you buy. And Michael Stevens joins the show all the way from the Rio Paralympics… he’s from Jumping Kids, which helps kids like 14-year-old silver medallist Ntando Mahlangu.
Top 5 Good News Stories
1. South Africa discovers biggest gold resource in 25 years
2. Kevin Paul wins South Africa’s first gold medal at the Paralympics!
3. South Africans are getting free access to parks like Kruger & Table Mountain for a week!
4. Should I stay or should I go… one woman looks inward to find the answers that we all need to read
5. South Africa stands together against hateful american preacher