Ultimate Alpha Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all South African residents only.
2. The competition prizes include – 5 Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha handsets, and a grand prize of 1 Holiday for 2 in South Africa, and an interview on the Gareth Cliff Show at CliffCentral.com
3. The holiday package amounts to the value of R40 000.00 in total. This includes, flights, accommodation, car hire, breakfast & a daily spending allowance which will be given at the disgression of the company. Any costs over & above the outlined will be for the cost of the winner.
4. The consumer undertakes and understands that the holiday package is only redeemable between the period February 2015 to November 2015. The company will not be held liable in any way for the contestant’s failure to redeem their prize during the specified period. Further the company in no way warrants that the Contestant will be able to redeem their prize for a particular destination.
5. The Prizewinner will be chosen and contacted telephonically on the evening of 18 December 2014, but the announcement will only be made on the morning of 19 December 2014. Should the details supplied by the winning contestant be incorrect or the contestant inaccessible, another contestant will be chosen.
6. The Prizewinner will be contacted within 24 hours to advise them of the prize they have won and to arrange for the delivery (when necessary) of the prize within 1 week, on condition that all information provided by the winner is accurate.
7. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the draw has taken place.
8. All winners will be required to produce valid identification documents. A representative of the winner by proxy may not receive the prizes without a written confirmation from the winner. The following documents shall be accepted for identification: ID book, Driver’s License or Passport.
9. All winners names and on consent, pictures, will be published on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH ZA Facebook & Twitter pages after the winner has been contacted and prize acknowledgement confirmed.
10. It remains the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the SARS process as required by legislation, where applicable.
11. The prize may not be redeemed for cash / any other prize.
12. Once the winner has taken possession of his/her prize, all risk and responsibility of the prize passes to the winner and the company will in no way take any responsibility or any liability for or in connection with the prizes and the use thereof.
13. The company will not be held liable for any damages if the reward is delivered late or any such event that is beyond its control.
14. The company expressly reserves the right to review and change this competition or cancel it altogether.
15. The company reserves the right to disqualify any consumer from participation in this competition in light of any malpractice or manipulation of results that the company believes has taken place.
16. Any person employed by ALCATEL ONETOUCH or their immediate family may not enter nor qualify for this competition.
17. All entrants must have submitted his/her voicemail via the CliffCentral WeChat portal or via email@example.com
18. You may enter multiple times. Entry into this competition indicates acceptance of the rules and regulations as set out by the organisers. A previous competition winner cannot enter into any of ALCATEL ONETOUCH competitions for a period of three months.