This could have gone even more horribly wrong and become a Darwin Award

A man caused a massive explosion in his garden after throwing lit candles onto a mound of rubbish soaked in a highly-flammable substance.

Not sure what he was expecting to happen, but pretty sure he regrets ruining a perfectly pretty lawn.

 

Viral Video: Wait for it…

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>