Wolf & Looper is a financial services company specialising in the education of young South Africans in the financial, investment and entrepreneurial sectors. We talk to the Co-Founders, Mikel Moyo and Yami Swana, about some of the challenges facing them as they take on such a misunderstood and confusing industry.
Great conversation with some bright and talented entrepreneurs – don’t miss it.
During this show you will learn:
- How a company name can come from something as fun and simple as a movie
- Why Gareth claims that their business idea came from illegal thoughts and intentions
- and how their idea goes to the heart of the principle: “Scratch your own itch.”
- What their biggest challenge has been thus far and how they have been able to overcome it
- and much, much more
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Co-Founders, Mikel Moyo and Yami Swana – Wolf and Looper
- Kyle Torrington – Co-Founder of Lexnove