Brent Lindeque and Kerri Stein report on all the news that really matters while focusing on the top 5 trending good news stories in the world. Adam Cracker, CEO of IQ Business, pops in to chat about the CEO Sleepout, and more specifically the Sympathy Sleepout – plus Duncan from the Rhino Run in the UK will be chatting about their international campaign which involves running through the underground tubes to raise funds, awareness and ultimately save the rhinos. Plus an awesome idea to make a difference by changing just one thing… this week it’s all about blanket collections!
Top 5 Good News Stories:
1. First-Grader With No Hands Wins National Handwriting Contest
2. Donations pouring in for Darren August… a South African who may never walk again after trying to stop a robbery
3. Campaign empowering women shows Truworths what real moms are
4. The most amazing mothers day tribute. Get the tissues ready
5. Tributes pour in for Thuli Madonsela after news breaks that her life is in danger