Brent Lindeque and Jason Greer bring you the Good Stuff Entertainment Guide as well as the top 5 trending good news stories making world headlines. Then Ed Jardim pops in to talk about the Jack Cheetham and Letsema Awards which give exposure to sports disciplines and categories of athletes that receive very little or no exposure, including athletes with disabilities.
Charity of the Week:
Vastfontein – raise, educate and equip the next generation of leaders so that we can transform South Africa together.
Top 5 Good News Stories:
1. Sonny Bill Williams does it again… giving his medal to a fan
2. Student with down syndrome crowned as Prom King & his reaction is EPIC
3. When a boy’s doctors said he might not live through December, his town moved Christmas to October
4. With cancer at age 3, Alexis wanted to share her story with the world — as a cartoon
5. She Wasted Away to 40 Pounds—But When She Pleaded the Internet for Help, Something Amazing Happened