From Africa Tikkun, Catherine Van Schoor talks about their amazing Toyi-Toyi for Happiness campaign before Natalie Tanyeli who recently launched an IT academy for youth in need talks about her amazing initiative. All of this along with your regular dose of good news stories from around the world. Be inspired to make a positive difference in the world.
1. Break my heart for what breaks yours.
2. A song written by a 12-year-old for Madiba is going global!
3. Puppy who lost all four paws in Korean meat market finally gets adopted.
4. Sink… a South African story that hadn’t been told, but needs to be seen.
5. This man’s Nando’s experience ended in uncontrollable tears. Too funny!